I want to thank everyone for attending DIDC’s May Meetup event, Lean Data Product Development with the US Census Bureau. This was our first attempt at helping bring potential data product needs to our audience and, based on audience feedback, it will not be our last. That being said, we would love your thoughts on how we could further improve future such events.
I want to add a massive thanks not only to our in-person and online panelists, but also to Logan Powell who was a major force in both organizing this event and also acting as the emcee and guiding the conversation.
Video of the Event
If you missed it, a video of the panel and event is available here:
Finally, below are some follow up information links for those interested.
From Judith K. Johnson, Lead Librarian SBDCNet
- Informational website - http://www.sbdcnet.org
- Find Your Local SBDC – http://www.sbdcnet.org/find-
- Demographics and Census – http://www.sbdcnet.org/
- Biz Help Topics – http://www.sbdcnet.org/
- Biz Snapshots – http://www.sbdcnet.org/
- Industry Links – http://www.sbdcnet.org/
From Sara Schnadt
- Home - http://censusreporter.org/
- Place profile - http://censusreporter.org/
- Topic table - http://censusreporter.org/
- Map of table -http://censusreporter.org/
data/map/?table=B02001&geo_ ids=16000US1150000,860| 16000US1150000&primary_geo_id= 16000US1150000
- Project blog - http://censusreporter.tumblr.
Latest posts by Sean Murphy (see all)
- Endgame hosts DIDC’s Data and Cyber Security August Event - August 27, 2014
- DIDC Lean Data Product Development with the US Census Bureau – Debrief and Video - June 8, 2014
- A New Type of Meet Up Event? - May 23, 2014