A crucial part of learning data science is applying the skills you learn to real world projects. Working on interesting projects keeps you motivated to continue learning and helps you sharpen your skills. Working in teams helps you learn from the different experiences of others and generate new ideas about learning avenues you can pursue in the future.
The incubator program is:
- Free (no cost to you)
- Part-time (you can work on projects in your spare time)
- Virtual (you don’t need to be located in the DC area)
The first class of the incubator is scheduled to run from May through October 2014. This is a great way to learn by working on a project with other people and even potentially sharing in the rewards of a project that ends up being commercially viable.
For more info and to apply, you can go to http://bit.ly/1dqp11k.
Applications end soon, so get yours in today!
Latest posts by Tony Ojeda (see all)
- Natural Language Analysis with NLTK on October 25th - September 8, 2014
- Building Data Apps with Python on August 23rd - July 24, 2014
- High-Performance Computing in R Workshop - May 27, 2014