The Health Data Consortium invites DC2 members and others with a passion for innovation and big data in health to submit an app for consideration for the Health Datapalooza 2014 App Demos—a chance to put your work in front of key health influencers and investors convening for the premier national conference on liberating health data to achieve better healthcare outcomes from June 1-3 in Washington, DC.
Applying is easy—just fill out your contact information, link to the app (if available), and provide background information on the app by Friday, February 28 to be considered.
Why submit an app for demo? For the opportunity to:
- Reach over 2,400 key health data innovators, health care industry executives, policymakers, venture capitalists, startups, developers, researchers, providers, consumers, and patient advocates
- Engage in one-on-one conversations with potential customers, collaborators, and investors
- Gain recognition for their organization and products while making connections
Participate in live demos of the latest apps, hear from visionaries in the field, engage in one-on-one conversations with potential customers, collaborators, and investors, and network, network, network!
Submit a health app: http://healthdatapalooza.org/get-involved/app-demo-application/
More info: http://healthdatapalooza.org/
Follow Health Datapalooza on Twitter: @hdpalooza, #hdpalooza
Latest posts by Sara Zellner (see all)
- Calling all Coders! Code-a-Palooza Submissions Now Open - April 11, 2014
- Channel Your Mad Data Skills into an App to Showcase at Health Datapalooza 2014 - February 7, 2014