Thank you for everyone who attended last night’s Big Data Infrastructure meetup! A special thanks goes out to all of the organizers including Robert Vesco, Ben Bengfort, and Josh Hurd and everyone at 1776 who let us use their amazing new space.
- Chuck’s slides from Oracle are here.
- Jim’s slides from MapR are here: MapR and GCE.pdf (5.0 MB)
- Tom’s slides from Intridea are here: Rails and NoSQL for Data Business DC Meetup.pdf, (1.2 MB)
Glen Mazza was kind enough to write up some brief notes for the event that can be found here.
Latest posts by Sean Murphy (see all)
- Former Obama For America and Living Social Data Scientists Show Off Their Startups – Data Innovation DC – Next Week! - March 18, 2014
- The Fall of the P-Value - March 13, 2014
- Flask Mega Meta Tutorial for Data Scientists - February 16, 2014