Thank you for everyone who attended last night’s Big Data Infrastructure meetup! A special thanks goes out to all of the organizers including Robert Vesco, Ben Bengfort, and Josh Hurd and everyone at 1776 who let us use their amazing new space.
- Chuck’s slides from Oracle are here.
- Jim’s slides from MapR are here: MapR and GCE.pdf (5.0 MB)
- Tom’s slides from Intridea are here: Rails and NoSQL for Data Business DC Meetup.pdf, (1.2 MB)
Glen Mazza was kind enough to write up some brief notes for the event that can be found here.
Latest posts by Sean Murphy (see all)
- Is Statistics the Least Important Part of Data Science? - November 26, 2013
- PyDataNYC 2013 – A Summary of a Fantastic Conference for Data Community - November 25, 2013
- “Ten Simple Rules for Reproducible Computational Research” – An Excellent Read for Data Scientists - November 5, 2013