NOTE: The Jobs board is currently disabled. We hope to re-enable it in the future.
Data Community DC is very happy to announce that we now have a new jobs board: jobs.datacommunitydc.org
We invite anyone looking for analytic talent in the DC region to consider posting a copy of their job listing with us. Here are a few reasons why:
- Data Community DC provides events and services to well over a thousand people in the region, and is growing very rapidly. Between Meetup attendees, blog and Twitter followers, and people using the Events page, your position will be seen broadly by people at the cutting edge of new techniques and technologies. And it won’t be buried by thousands of generic, irrelevant posts.
- Data Community DC is dedicated to growing and networking the tens of thousands of people in the region who use statistical and mathematical techniques. We want you to find great talent, so that our community can thrive.
- Data Community DC is incorporated as a not-for-profit, so the modest income from your job posting goes back to helping us grow the community.
- Tax-exempt non-profits and our sponsors are invited to post ads for free! (Get in touch.)
- The board itself is a product of DC-area company Hireworx. Posting your job here helps support the local tech community.
Conversely, looking for a job? Start here! The organizations posting to Data Jobs DC have demonstrated their commitment to the local analytic community, and are supporting the events and services you enjoy.
Questions? Contact us!
Latest posts by Harlan Harris (see all)
- Welcome to DataKind DC! - August 28, 2014
- Thoughts on the INFORMS Business Analytics Conference - August 12, 2014
- Newsletter! Jobs! - March 28, 2014